Garnering customer pain points often posits business conundrums that are seemingly impossible to overcome. While Inreact does not believe that service plans are the panacea, least of all a placebo, it is more than ready to assert that this simple, often no-frills, the-price-is-right solution takes care of some, if not many, of the immediate cause and symptoms of client pain points.
- Abandonment. This is the term used to indicate that most customers and prospects will quickly abandon your website if it does not load within 3 seconds. It is reasonable to say that the best design, imaging or business strategy —to name a few instances— will never come to fruition if your website becomes all but invisible. The ongoing overview or intervention of Inreact service plans on your website’s functionality will immediately diagnose this killer virus and take care of it.
- Outdated Website. Inreact’s most economical includes a ‘whooping’ 1 hour of service. Because that’s all you may need! Every month the website is monitored and if the client does not have any updates, our team can make recommendations about potential website add-ons based on Google Analytics. Ex: Say your blog is getting a lot of attention, we might suggest a CTA banner that links immediately with this page for added traffic and customer engagement.
- Out of Fresh Marketing Ideas? Some Inreact plans include marketing service hours. This means there is an actual marketing specialist the client can consult with. Because we are at the forefront of online marketing savvy, we will take a look at the website’s analytics and at the client’s behest come up with novel insights and fresh product marketing ideas.
- Entrepreneur With Many Hats. No Time! Inreact service plans packing consulting hours are a big hit among our top clients. For both marketing and business. The fact is Inreact has been a small business for over 14 years. We have worked with notable organizations and this clientele has given us know-how and experience, with fresh internal processes, software, and marketing ideas. Being a fully digital company, we can easily execute. Ex: The manager of Tropical Chinese, one of our popular clients, has picked up a service plan, an email marketing option, and an SEO plan. But he’s always busy with the restaurant! We set up 1 monthly meeting —which is a pretty easy commitment— with a marketing specialist, a business consultant, and a project manager to discuss insights and troubleshoot any issues they have. Each member in that video conference is focused on their area of expertise, ensuring that the plan is fully executed.
- No Community. In our day and age, this is a total drawback. Although there are many avenues to solving this, one off-the-bat advantage is that when you have a service plan, you become an Inreact Insider. This gives you access to our network of other insiders (trusted, reputable businesses), a monthly newsletter with great articles, and workshops at zero cost. Our network allows people and enterprises to create connections and refer to each other, much like BNI and other business support organizations.