Potent, Dynamic Wherewithal
In a nutshell, email marketing remains one of the most cost-effective and conversion-rich actionable strategies in digital marketing. It is powerful, incorporates extreme flexibility to your dynamo, is a low budget, and, although just one of the potential channels for direct marketing, is ideal for omnichannel strategies. The ROI of email marketing has been set at a whopping $42 return for every $1 spent, according to the Direct Marketing Association.
The objective of email marketing is to increase conversion rates on your website, CTA-directed landing page, or e-commerce, as well as improve new and returning customer loyalty. The most important first step of your email marketing strategy remains, to this day, elaborating and growing the list of people and organizations you want to send your company’s information to. This list being the foundational kernel, your wherewithal comes from a potent Open Rate (a positive open rate, depending on your sector, could stretch from 14% to 28%). Other subsequent success metrics include:
- Click-through rate
- Conversion rate
- Bounce rate
- Subscribe/unsubscribe rates
Technology and big data have changed what email marketing content and form look like, to the point where anyone familiar with nascent email marketing samples would hardly recognize what it looks like today or the actionable avenues it points you to through CTA prompts.
This is a list of some of the benefits and advantages of email marketing you should heed.
- Ability to Track and Automate: Using Google Analytics or tracked URLs with Google URL Builder. Applying marketing campaigns automation software, such as MailChimp or Constant Contact.
- Creating Personalized Content: Remember! Emails on a first-name basis in the subject line have a much higher click-through rate.
- Foreshadowing Demand and Establishing Predictive Consumer Chains: Helps with customer/lead segmentation, which in turn enables creating increasingly relevant content.
- Personalizing User Communication Automation
- Collecting Feedback Through Surveys: Take the pulse of customer experience ever so often by second consumer satisfaction surveys and other feedback tools if you want your clients to keep engaging, interacting and buying from you.
- Improving Sales: These figures speak eons: 59% of marketers say email is their biggest return on investment; marketers who designed segmented campaigns saw as much as a 760% hike in revenues.
- Segmenting Audience: Curate your initial list into an endless number of dynamic, results-oriented lists by segmenting for demographics, psychographics, status, and products bought, among many other differentials.
- Building and Growing Subscriber Lists: Keep the subscriber influx alive by recruiting new subscribers with a visible and notable subscriber box across your site.
- Generating Traffic to your Site: Email marketing send new participants to your site and, thus, improves your SEO.
- Increasing Leads: Inbound marketing will keep you in the grit and help you increase leads, teach you how to apply lead magnets, and, eventually, keep a healthy lead scoring tracker.
- RFM (recency, frequency, monetary value) and Behavioral Segmentation: Target specific customer clusters for an added competitive advantage.
- Dynamic Pricing Design: Based on automated learning, this applied concept helps you stay fresh and shift your price points as needed at every turn.
- Timely Campaigns: In other words, reaching the right people at the right time. Nothing has more power.
- Providing Value Added and Added Value to Your Audience: More value and the better value thereof will keep your new leads converting and your existing customers coming back.
- A Forum for Self-Promotion: Self-promotion may be awkward in other social media scenarios, as we know, but this ain’t one of them. It is specifically designed for this. Do it with charm and imagination.
One thing is for sure: Email marketing has outperformed time and again its digital marketing counterparts.
Cómo el email marketing personalizado puede llevar tus ventas a un nuevo nivel